[squid-users] Re: Squid VS WFQ

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:24:50 +0200

babar wrote:
> What i want is every outgoing request from my machine should have a
> diffrent IP address. lets say i assign the squid machine with 100 diffrent
> IP and squid could round robin between these IPs.

This is not yet done, and probably not really what you want.. some sites get
quite upset if the IP address changes in the middle of a browsing session.

What you can do is to divide the requests in in 100 groups, assigning one IP
to each grop. This devision can be done based on the IP address of the user,
the requested domain or IP address of requested server or mostly anything..