Re: [squid-users] Performance enhacement Question !

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 22:25:26 -0500

This has long been recommended, in the form of "mount your cache
partitions with the noatime option". But then, of course if you're
using a share partition attributes might be a good option, though I'm
not sure if the effect is precisely the same.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.