Re: [squid-users] cache/PURGE problem !

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 00:57:38 -0500

Your Squid is misconfigured. That seems kind of obvious, eh?

I have no problems accessing the site to which you refer through my
local Squid (and perhaps I should point out that your CacheRAQ is also
running Squid). I would assume you have either misconfigured the access
controls, or perhaps you have not enabled httpd_accel_with_proxy (in the
case of the access denied messages from client...client uses a proxy
connection, whereas a transparent connection from a browser does not).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.