Re: [squid-users] Store log

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 09:05:44 -0500

The correct syntax for specifying no store log is:

cache_store_log none

The access log does have a timestamp. You just don't know how to read
it. Read the FAQ entry for the access log for a method of converting
the timestamp to a human readable one:

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-6.html#ss6.6

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>