RE: [squid-users] Dmesg message in kernel 2.4 !

From: Account For Cache Group <cachemail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 12:28:34 +0430 (IRST)

you can also do rate limit for your requests using iptables and use module
"limit" for example if you hava only need 40 req/second, you can limit the
maximum of recieved packets (that their SYN flag is enabled) to 40.

this is another approache to defeat sys flooding, the first way is
tcp_syncookies.

Mahmoud Taghizadeh