Re[2]: [squid-users] Squid & MRTG OID config

From: Cliff <cliff@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:05:06 -0800

Hello Henrik,

Friday, June 7, 2002, 11:06:16 AM, you wrote:

HN> Paulo Matos wrote:
>> Answering to the 2nd one, my interpretation (since mib description
>> isn't extensive) is:
>> cacheClientHttpRequests + (Sibling/Child servers HTTP requeste )
>> Right?

HN> cacheProtoClientHttpRequests is the total amount of HTTP requests received
HN> from all clients. Sibling/child proxies are just clients like any other
HN> client.

Just so I get my MRTG Graphs labeled correctly......
This is all client http requests on port 3128?
(or whatever port squid is listening on?)

And if squid is listening on 2 ports...then this would
be an aggregate of the 2 ports that squid is listening on?

HN> cacheClientHttpRequests is the number of requests received from a specific
HN> client (or peer).

On port 3128?

Henrick - Thanks for the explicit info.

--