[squid-users] Problems with specific internet sites...

From: Nathan Whittacre <nwhit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:27:13 -0700

I am having some problems with two specific intenet sites:

www.fdealer.com
www.qcdealer.com

When going through the proxy server (doesn't matter if it is transparent
or specified proxy) there is a VERY large delay in displaying the web
page. I have noticed that these pages are redirects to an ssl site, so
that might be an issue. I don't have any problems with any other
sites. I hope that someone can give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Nathan Whittacre
nwhit@whittrio.com