[squid-users] redirector problem

From: Alan Fa <aklfa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:10:26 +0800

Hi all,

I use squid as reverse proxy server and squirm to redirect multiple web servers. All static pages seems ok except Login page. After I enter the username/password and click the Login button, it displays "access deny" error page. It seems that when i click the Login Button, the URL header cannot match the rewrite patterns so it was denied by Proxy. My web server is Domino 5.
Had anyone meet this problem? How to solve? By Squid or Web application?

Thanks!
Alan