[squid-users] big, ugly HTTP Downloads and forwarding

From: Justin M. Parker <bluesman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 13:46:11 -0500 (CDT)

 I'm using squid as a caching proxy, with a netfilter redirect on out
going port 80 requests. Is there a way to have squid send back pieces
of large requests, instead of there being a wait for the information
to come to the cache, and then a wait for the information to be sent
back to the requesting client? SQUID sits on a NAT/Firewall box
running Linux and netfilter. Is it possible to do this type of thing
from an "object" style approach, or am I way off track?

Thanks in advance,
-justin

--
Justin M. Parker      --------/     \     o---