Re: [squid-users] https

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:39:03 +0200

Then apply the golden rule (or at least my variant of it) of how to
get things done in the world of Open Source and your problem is
likely to be solved quicker than you know it:

    "If you want something, make someone positively motivated to
     provide what you want or fix it yourself"

Note: Motivation can come in many ways. Finding the correct model of
motivation requires some inspiration.

The rule applies to most things in life, but is in my opinion the very
foundation of the Open Source world.