[squid-users] Parsing request headers

From: K.V. Chandrinos <kostel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 17:52:08 +0300 (EEST)

Dear all,

I need to parse X-HTTP-... request headers inserted in the dataflow before
my Squid and act upon them. I am a bit lost in the logic of the
code, mentioning interface functions which I cannot track down and
get the headers out. Also, I am not sure if I need to add support for
these headers explicitly. Could someone shed some light or better still
provide an example of reading private headers?

Thank you in advance,

Kostas