Re: [squid-users] wccp on cisco 3640 and squid

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:21:41 -0500

That is all that is needed on the Cisco. Squid will notify the router
of its existence (just remember that the cache is the supervisor in this
relationship, and things become clearer).

You still need to do some work on the Squid box (decapsulating the GRE
packets, redirecting the decapsulated packets, and configuring Squid
with the router IP).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.