[squid-users] IP Filter Header

From: Ling Hwa Hing <hwahing@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:29:19 +0800

Hi,
When I Configure the squid from source. I'm getting this warning message:
checking if IP-Filter header files are installed... no
WARNING: Cannot find necessary IP-Filter header files
          Transparent Proxy support WILL NOT be enabled

Where can I get the necessary IP-Filter Header files?
Please guide me on this problem.

Thanks,

Ling Hwa Hing
Tel: 03-7803 7777
Fax: 03-7805 3111
So close, no matter how far... couldn't be much more from the
heart. Forever trusting who we are, and nothing else matters.