Re: [squid-users] Docs

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 13:52:35 -0500

"There has to be more than that"???

Have you really looked at all of those docs? Try visiting them again,
and looking around. I can't believe you have read 'most of it' and
still come away with that notion. There is /tons/ of Squid
documentation linked right off of the front page of the Squid site. If
something isn't covered, ask here...but there isn't much about Squid
that isn't already documented in two or three places in two or three
different ways.

I'm wondering what exactly you're looking for that isn't covered by the
documentation available?

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.