[squid-users] two web servers

From: Stewart Anderson <stewie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:16:02 +0100

To an existing setup I need to add another web server.

Currently there is one operating web server which squid is re directing to
its ports 80 and 443 via a redirect perl script to the internal LAN
(192.168.2.)

This is an 'accelerated' host.

I'm new to this stuff and can't quite see how to get request going to the
additional web server. I've fiddled a bit but all I'm able to do is stop
the original server from responding! I've looked at FAQs and searched
(what I have) of the list archive unfortunately not being that well versed
in these matters the info is confusing to me.

Can anybody suggest a way that this might be done or perhaps point me
towards some material on the web that explains how it might be done - even
for a dunce like me!?

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Stewart

Stewart Anderson
       __ __
      / \ /| |'-. <>----------<>----------<>
     .\__/ || | | Fontworks UK Ltd
  _ / `._ \|_|_.-' 65-69 East Road
| / \_ _.`=._) (_ London N1 6AH
|/ ._/ |"""""""""|
|'. `\ | | tel: +44 (0)20 7490 2002
;"""/ / | | fax: +44 (0)20 7336 0529
Systems Administrator www.type.co.uk

Subscribe to our mailing list for the latest news, new releases and special
offers;
http://www.fontworks1.type.co.uk/cgi-bin/fontworks2/fwks/subscribe

Buy fonts on-line;
http://www.fontworks1.type.co.uk/cgi-bin/fontworks2/