Re: [squid-users] Squid probing ports 0 and 3

From: Arindam Haldar <arindam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 09:43:17 +0530

am assuming the squid itself is not probing the ports but the box coz squid
cant do that ! .. the problem may be u have redirect allowed on ur box or r
u doing MASQUERADING ? .. if so the client will get he MASQUERADED address(
that is of thebox) reaching the client !.. am not sure if this will help but
ifu can b more specifc someone on the list can throw some brighter light ...
:)