[squid-users] Re: Leased line/satellite combo

From: <lionelpinkhard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:24:34 -0600

Problem is: I can't set up transparent proxying, Squid itself is running on
the Win2k machine. We can't find a Linux driver for the SAT-1 card,
otherwise we'd install Linux and use your idea. Basicly I don't care where
the traffic goes, but I want to get as much as possible over satellite,
because it's a LOT cheaper (and faster).

Lionel