Re: [squid-users] Re: Leased line/satellite combo

From: jay omayan <xjhay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:34:02 -0700 (PDT)

lionel,

what you'll do is Filter all www traffic in your
router and setup a Linux Box with squid and setup a
windoze 2k with your Sat1 card...then point your Linux
Box to windoze...(use windoze box as parent proxy)..

 follow my idea and you'll be happy..

Jay Omayan
IT Consultant
scoobysNET / iCyberscape / Bohol Online