[squid-users] Help for Transparensy?????

From: Morteza Kabiri <mokabiri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:31:40 +0430

Hi, to all

1. How can I use "--enable-linux-netfilter" parameter for squid that
preinstall in linux redhat 7.2 as part of linux redhat
And how can I assure that my squid is compiled with this
parameterv"--enable-linux-netfilter"?

2. I read in much documentation for transparency of squid, must redirect
all request on port 80 to port squid (3128 or 8080)
And must use this command: ipchains or iptables, what are the different
between these commands? Do you need use both or the both work same
together?

3. What is Netfilter and masquerade, I see them in many documentations,
how & where can I find Netfilter?

Best regards,
Please send me, as soon.
I looking forward to you,