RE: [squid-users] How Can I get all web sitie in the logs squid

From: Boosten, Peter <Peter.Boosten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:49:03 +0200

# Hi friends
# How Can i get all each web sitie that my user visited, for
# example
#
# user web sitie
#
# user1 www.yahoo.com
# user1 www.geocities.com
# user2 www.gecyt.cu
#

Hmmm, try something like this:

for user in `awk '{print $8}' access.log | sort -u`; do
  echo $user `grep $user access.log | awk '{print $7}' | sed -e
's/http:\/\///g' | awk -F\/ '{print $1}' | sort -u`
done

(The echo-statement may be wrapped, it ends with the 'sort -u`'.

Peter

Disclaimer
1. This e-mail is for the intended recipient only. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system;
access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited.

2. If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly,
please notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately. This e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. DSM does not guarantee that the
information sent and/or received by or with this e-mail is correct and does
not accept any liability for damages related thereto.