[squid-users] Store log info

From: squidram ram <squidram@dont-contact.us>
Date: 1 Jul 2002 12:51:37 -0000

Hello,
iam using squid proxy at my office. I observed some suspicious
messages in store.log file.

i want to know how exactly this is happening.

can anyone throw some light on the following things?

1. when squid proxy receives a request where it will be logged
2. where the logs of successfull requests for which response has
come from the webserver

iam giving the sample log i observed

1025314053.286 RELEASE FFFFFFFF 503 -1 -1
-1
unknown -1/1050 GET http://www/MSADC/root.exe?

according to the format this may related to a IIS server hack
attempt. but there is no specification of IP address or URl is
coming in the log.

in the same store log file, for the successfull attempts like
www.google.com have the URL specification in the URL part of the
log.

please let me know some details in this regard

thanks

ram

There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/