Re: [squid-users] how to analyse this !

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:43:58 +0200

This is some pecularities in how malloc accounts for the allocated memory. You
only need to care about the last two (and ignore the % shown after total in
use).

requests/second is printed in a number of other places. I'd recommend you to
use the 5 minutes average counters rather than the ones printed in general
runtime information.

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized