[squid-users] Re: R: [squid-users] R: [squid-users] Access accross port 1494

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:08:42 +0800 (SGT)

To make Citrix works, you need to remove port 1494 from squid conf.
The reason being Cytrix uses its own proprietary protocal, not ssl for the
connection.

For a normal Citrix client (without being launched by website), you only
need to make sure port 1484 is opened in firewall.

As for Citrix client to be launched by website, the Citrix server will
need to use the source ip for authentication. Since you are not running
transparent proxy, it wont cause much problem here.

I suggest you download the Citrix client, go to that site and run some
test to verify...

rgds,
Wei Keong