RE: [squid-users] Please help me. Problems since upgrading to 2.4 .Stable7 Signal 2 5 error..

From: Palmer J.D.F. <J.D.F.Palmer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:00:50 +0100

Indeed, it seems that my store.log is just fractionally over 2GB.
Would you belive that?
The logs are rotated every day, and this has never ever happened before,
just damned bad luck that it should do it minutes after the upgrade hence
throwing in the red herring.

Thanks for your replies. Muchly much appreciated. :-)

Does anyone have a link to where I can find a description of all the
signals?

Cheers,
Jezz.