[squid-users] 回复:Re: [squid-users] Auth problem of Squid.

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 22:12:41 +0800 (CST)

Hi, Henrik!

I am using squid-2.4.STABLE4-src.tar.gz.

I run the command "make" and "make install" in dir
auth_modules/NCSA to install the auth module.

How can I ckeck whether I have installed firewalling
rules on the Squid server?

The passwd file does not exist in /usr/local/squid/etc
how to create it?

Cheers,
Erik