Re: [squid-users] Squid architecture

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 10:54:19 +0800 (SGT)

Have some questions on siblings. Having more siblings will give higher
siblings_hit and save bandwidth, but, will incur more processing and
higher latency...

Is there any optimum number of siblings that for a squid box? If cache
digest is used, is there any way to estimate the latency?

Rgds,
Wei Keong