[squid-users] Squid & NTLM

From: David Lefèvre <david.lefevre7@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:25:25 +0200

High everyone,

I hope someone can help me. Here is my problem :

In one hand, I've got my Squid 2.4 proxy running on a
mandrake 8, and on the other hand, I've got a NT4 domain
controller with all the users account.

I'd like to make my squid NOT to ask for authentication
for users (it filters IP adresses of my internal
network), but I'd like to see the user logging name in
the squid log (just to make stats).

Anyway, I don't want my users to be annoyed by the
question login+pass, cause they're already logged on the
network, via the NT4 PDC.

Is there any way to manage this ? Is the NTLM part of
squid the solution for me (and how) ?

Thanks a lot
Cheers
David

Profitez de l'offre exceptionnelle Tiscali !
"Internet Gratuit le Jour"
Cliquez ici, http://register.tiscali.fr/forfaits_ls/
Offre soumise à conditions.