Re: [squid-users] Client connection to squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:02:13 +0200

Looks correct.

The next question is if you added this at the correct place in relation to the
existing http_access rules? http_access is a ordered list of access rules.

What do you get in access.log upon attempting to use the proxy? If you get
TCP_DENIED then your http_access rules is not correctly done.

Regard
Henrik