Re: [squid-users] 2.5 compile errors

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:10:11 +0200

Bgs himself wrote:

> I tried to compile 2.5PRE8 with some errors:
>
> - Compiling with OpenSSL doesn't find the include files even when the
> location is explicitly defined with --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl

What do you get in config.log when it looks for the OpenSSL headers?

> - I removed the OpenSSL support from configure. Now I get
>
> external_acl.c: In function `dump_externalAclHelper':
> external_acl.c:310: `EXT_ACL_IDENT' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
>
> despite using '--disable-ident-lookups'.

This is because your are using --disable-ident-lookups.. This problem is fixed
in the current 2.5 snapshots (was discovered the day after 2.5.PRE8 was
released).

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized