[squid-users] Inquiry on my setup

From: Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca <joenats@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:16:05 +0800

Got two squid proxy servers running on different real ip address but
they have the same aliased ip addresses (192.168.xxx.yyy), I didn't
installed any special programs or loadbalancing techniques but I can see
that both servers are working good and serving even the same ip address
on my workstations, I can see that it works fine, is there any drawbacks
on this setup? Thanks for any comments on this