[squid-users] 回复:Re: [squid-users] Auth problem(user trouble)

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:42:37 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik

I want to make my Squid sever an auth
server that all the other servers (www, ftp)
can do auth tasks through my Squid server. So I
want to use system users. (I do not know how to
use none system users to share username and password
safely.) My purpose is simply to maintain a database
which contains username and password and which can be
shared with other servers.

Is PAM mode suitable for my purpose?
Do you have some other suggestions?

Cheers,