[squid-users] HOSTNAME AVAILABLE OR NO???

From: Matt Heaton <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:12:40 -0600

I want to be able to take the hostname that is requested for a file on my reverse proxy squid box, and check and see if the
HTTP_REFERER Environment variable matches it, and if it doesn't match to then not cache it. Is this possible?!?!?

I can't think of any way to do it? The HTTP_REFERER variables that exists in apache doesn't for squid as far I know?? I just want to
be able to block (Not cache) files where the referer doesn't match the hostname of the file being requested.

Anyone, anyone?? My birthday is coming up :)

Thanks,
Matt