[squid-users] 回复:Re: [squid-users] PAM question

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:20:20 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I am using Squid-2.4-Stable4, Red Hat Linux 7.1,
Kernel 2.2.12.

I use "gcc -o pam_auth pam_auth.c -lpam -ldl"
in dir src/auth_modules/PAM/, and
edit the /etc/pam.conf like this,

--------
squid auth required /lib/security/pam_unix.so.1
squid account required /lib/security/pam_unix.so.1
--------

and then I copy pam_auth from src/auth_modules/PAM/
to /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid/pam_auth,

and then change authenticate_program in squid.conf to

authenticate_program /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid/pam_auth /etc/passwd

other auth options are the same as NCSA options. But I meet a
trouble, for example, the password of user "abc" is "bcd", but
when entering the username and password pair, it seems the password
is not correct, and the same auth dialog displays to ask me to
enter username and password. How to resolve the trouble, are there
something wrong with my configuration? (When running "./squid -NCd1", it
seems everything is Ok.)

Cheers,
Erik