[squid-users] 回复:Re: [squid-users] PAM question

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:40:13 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I have change the authentication_program item in squid.conf
like this,

--------
authentication_program /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid/pam_auth
--------

other options are the same as NCSA auth module (I have successfully
configured NCSA before), but when I system use user "demo" and his
password to enter the proxy auth dialog, it seems that the username
and password are not correct and then the same auth dialog occurs.

How to resolve the trouble?

Cheers,
Eirk