Re: [squid-users] Cache.log (getMaxAge)???

From: Gabriel Papassoni <gabriellista@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:31:59 -0300 (ART)

 The problem is that I can't get the URL .
Ex:
When I try to go to http://www.conectiva.com.br/cpub/pt/downloads/index.php
the page that I see is a white page with only the URL in

  Henrik Nordstrom <hno@marasystems.com> escreveu:
On Monday 15 July 2002 22.11, Gabriel Papassoni wrote:
> this is the URL that I'm having problem:
> http://www.conectiva.com.br/cpub/pt/downloads/index.php
> I will search another URLs with the same problem.

Seems to work just fine from here.. except that the user limit of
their FTP server is reached so downloading the ISO files is not
currently possible (with or without Squid).

What kind of problems do you have?

Yahoo! Encontros - O lugar certo para encontrar a sua alma gêmea.