Re: [squid-users] Incorrect HTTP GET request from squid

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:50:32 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Eric Lawson wrote:

> I hear what you're saying, but this is just a caching appliance
> bought from Sun. Who knows what changes they have made to the
> standard setup. I'll have to talk with Sun and see if upgrading
> the version of Squid will violate the warranty.

If Sun does not let you upgrade an open source product, you may want
to consider replacing your Sun appliance. See Squid Web site for
commercial Squid vendors. I would recommend to start your evaluation
with SwellTech since that company is customer-oriented and is actively
involved in the Squid project.

Alex.