Re: [squid-users] Alteon + squid

From: Mark Tinka <aknit44@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:01:19 +0100 (BST)

just a thought i've developed... when u are using the
Alteon load balancer, how do u ensure that u don't
have duplicate information across your cache
servers.... do u do this by using Squid cache-peering
feature... this is important, as u wouldn't want to
have the same object on each cache server... as u
maximise efficiency and hit rate...

AKNIT

Hi,