Re: [squid-users] cache expired time

From: Henrik Nordström <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:19:18 +0200

Rafa Rodriguez Hernandez wrote:
> HEllo all,
>
> I'm having a problem with my squid.
>
> I want to squid to cache pages, ALL pages for a time of 30 secs. If a
> change is made in a page, I want squid gives the page it has cached, and
> when this time finish, give the modified page..
>
> I have this..
> refresh_pattern . 0 100% 30 override-lastmod

I think you want

refresh_pattern 30 100% 30 override-lastmod

but this probably won't work unless you also patche the Squid sources
slightly.. there is a builtin cache ttl filter that denies caching of objects
who cannot be revalidated and is fresh for less than 60 seconds.. (see
refreshIsCachable in refresh.c)

--
Basic free Squid support provided thanks to MARA Systems AB
Your source of advanced reverse proxy solutions or customized