Re: [squid-users] Dynamic Client Bypass

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 23:17:45 +0200

Maybe this is a Retry-After header? RFC2616 10.5.4 503 Service Unavailable,
14.37 Retry-After

If you want Squid to send such a header then some coding will be required, and
I am not sure how many browsers actually implement this header but if it is
widely supported then I see many interesting uses of it.. My copy of Netscape
4.7X browser does not seem to support this header..