[squid-users] Question about NTLM and transparent proxy.

From: Michael <mic-lists-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 15:46:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,
i have an problem to get squid run as an transparent proxy and an NTLM
authentification Server.

I just forward the port 80 to 3128 squid port (with ipchains, standard as
far
as I know).

the options are an must as far as I know in squid.conf

http_accel_host virtual
http_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on

The trans proxy is working with smb_auth .... but not with NTLM
and the FAQ and other mailingslist are telling me that with accel*
it is not possible to use authentification.

Is there an other solution to build an transparent proxy

Question 2:

Is it possible to use more then one redirect_program in squid.conf so
that 4 example 2 programs are parsing the stream one after the other.

Thanx a lot.

mic