[squid-users] FAQ

From: Meyerovich Aleksandr EB_NY <AleksandrM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:58:36 +0200

To Whom It may concern

We're using squid2.2STABLE5

No matter what options I used to define peer caches all of them where ignored.

Here's the situation:

Currently our proxy is not joined to any cache hierarchy and it plain forwards all requests to the Internet through a firewall. It's also using smb_auth.

Now I need to make it forward requests to one specific URL(not on the Internet) through another proxy, which is also squid2.2STABLE5

No matter what cache_peer options I've used, our proxy goes straight to that URL without contacting the other proxy.

I'd greatly appreciate your help

Kind regards,
Alex Meyerovich

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by mail, and delete the original message.