[squid-users] Re: [squid-users] Question about upgrating from 2.4 to 2.6DE

From: maer <eyou_maer@dont-contact.us>
Date: 27 Jul 2002 10:18:53 +0800

Thanks Marc!

Maybe I have selected a bad title. :-)

My question can be described in another way,
if I want to upgrate Squid-2.4-Stable4 to
Squid-2.4-Stable6, what should I do?

Where can I find documents and what are your
experiences and lessons?

So, my question is to ask how to upgrade Squid from
one version to another version. I have selected a
bad version number in the title of the quesiton. :-)

Can anyone help?

Cheers,
Erik

在您的来信中提到

>maer wrote:
>>
>> Hi, everyone!
>>
>> I have installed Squid-2.4Stable and I want to
>> upgrate it to 2.6DEV. From my experience, upgrate
>> task in Linux is not simply, to do a clean upgrate is
>> very difficult.
>>
>> So, I want to know your experience about upgrating Squid
>> from 2.4 to 2.6DEV. What document should I read? What
>> is your experience and lessons?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Erik
>
> I don't think this is a very usefull question on the list ?
>
> 2.6DEV is a >real< development version.
>
> Presumably not many people would wan't to use it.
> Note that even 2.5 is still in a PRE state.
>
> M.
>

>> --http://www.eyou.com
>> --稳定可靠的免费电子信箱 语音邮件 移动书签 日历服务
网络存储...亿邮未尽