[squid-users] Access Error

From: Dan Tappin <dan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:58:15 -0600

Hi all,

I am new to this list and I am looking for some help.

I am running Apache / Squid 2.4 on OS X with Tenon's iTools (www.tenon.com).

I have a system with some VH set up and now I am getting the following error
pages on all VH's:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.orourke-eng.com:81/

The following error was encountered:

* Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster@orourke-eng.com.
Generated Sun, 28 Jul 2002 05:52:14 GMT by gateway.orourke-eng.com
(Squid/2.4.STABLE2)

If I disable Squid I can only access the VH by adding :81 to the URL's.

HELP!

Thanks in advance,

Dan