[squid-users] Restrict logging to a url only

From: Terence <terencelg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 00:57:38 +0800

Hi

I notice that when users surf a particular website, the log entries =
include a line for each image and one for the html/php/asp page as well. =
For instance if a page has 10 images then I get 11 lines in my =
access.log file which is really cluttering up my logs.=20
Is there anyway to just limit the actual pages/websites being requested =
and not all the images associated with the page?

If someone can just point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it!

Thanks alot!

Terence