Re: [squid-users] Access Error

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 02:19:47 -0500

Strange choice of acl names. I'm not sure how the parser will behave on
those ACLs (i.e. "mrtg.orourke-eng.com/" is probably not an acceptable
name for an ACL, but I can't say for sure without testing--drop off the
'/' and see what happens).

I'm not sure what you mean by "somehow added to my squid.conf
file"...Somebody added them, as Squid doesn't make changes to the
configuration file under any circumstances. You should probably read
the FAQ and squid.conf sections regarding access controls and the
http_access directive. They will likely take some of the mystery out of
your problem (it is mysterious to me as well, as I can't imagine what
might be fiddling with your configuration file if you didn't do it).