Re: [squid-users] Web user interface for Squidguard

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 10:26:53 -0500

The answer to any question beginning, "Does anyone known of any
web-based configuration tool for..." is, of course, Webmin!

http://www.webmin.com

And for the SquidGuard module, we sponsored Tim Niemueller to write
something for us, and it can be found on his website here:

http://www.niemueller.de

It still has a few bugs and weird issues, but it works well for some
folks. Good bug reports (i.e. don't tell us "it doesn't work!" tell us
specifically happened and what events led to the problem) are welcome.
Patches are even more welcome.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.