[squid-users] authenticate and firewall

From: Scott Mayo <sgmayo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:18:58 -0500

I am using squid/squidguard for filtering. I am also authenticating with
smb_auth. My addresses are all private. What I want is to make sure that
everything goes through squid. I have added the proxy to my browser
settings, but I do not want to have to hide the properties for the browser.
I want it so that if someone removes the proxy settings from the browser
then they will not get to the internet. Is there someway to do this while
still using authentification? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Scott Mayo