[squid-users] how to call external program for each cached file?

From: Michael <mogmios@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:51:33 -0500 (CDT)

I want to call a shell script each time Squid caches a file. Is there a
way to do this built in already or can anyone suggest the best way I could
add this into my copy of Squid? Up to now I've been using a cron job every
5 minutes to find files recently modified by Squid but that is somewhat
resource intensive and still occassionally misses things. Thanks.

Don't dream it. Be it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/