[squid-users] Squid 2.3 problem

From: Drew J. Como <dcomo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:09:32 -0400

All,

I am running the latest SuSE version of the Squid package
which was released on July 9th. However, when I go to
an FTP site, the icons do not show up.

I checked on the squid-cache.org site and found that this
is a bug in the latest version of the 2.3 package, however
when I take a look at the spec file for the SuSE built src package,
it says that the fix for this is already in the package.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Drew J. Como Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.