Re: [squid-users] any ideas?

From: Li Xiang <lix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:36:43 +0800 (GMT-8)

Basically what you are talking about you need do in a mixed way. One
possible way is like this:

acl allowed dstdomain .xeniumcorp.net
acl deny-special dstdomain XXXX.xeniumcorp.net XXXX1.xeniumcorp.net ...
http_access deny deny-special
http_access allow allowed

for the special client, just insert one line before the http_access deny,
like
http_access allow special host

One thing you need be sure is the order of the deny and allow line.

Good luck,

Li Xiang
Department of Computer Science
National University of Singapore